ASNC BASIC PHYSICS
- Anderson, Elmer E.
- Modern Physics and Quantum Mechanics (1971, W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, PA)
- Brucer, Marshall
- Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides (1979, Mallinckrodt, Inc., St. Louis, Mo). Following the design of the 1946 -1961 Charts by William H. Sullivan, Ph.D.
- Dillman LT and Von der Lage FC
- Radionuclide Decay Schemes and Nuclear Parameters for Use in Radiation-Dose Estimation (1975, The Society of Nuclear Medicine, New York, NY)
- Duggan, Jerome L.
- Laboratory Investigations in Nuclear Science (1988, The Nucleus-Tennelec, Oak Ridge, TN)
- Enge, Harold
- Introduction to Nuclear Physics (1966, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Reading, MA)
- Evans, Robley D.
- The Atomic Nucleus (1985, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY)
- Giancoli, Douglas C.
- Physics Principles with Applications (1993, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey)
- Hendee, WR
- Medical Radiation Physics (1970, Year Book Medical Publishers, Chicago, IL)
- Johns, Harold Elford and Cunningham, John Robert
- The Physics of Radiology (4th edition, 1983, Charles C. Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, IL)
- Knoll, Glenn F.
- Radiation Detection and Measurement, 2nd edition (1989, John Wiley and Sons, New York)
- Lapedes, DH
- McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Physics and Mathematics (1978, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY)
- Lapp, RE and Andrews HL
- Nuclear Radiation Physics, 4th Edition (1972, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey)
- Lorrain, Paul and Corson, Dale.
- Electromagnetic Fields and Waves, 2nd edition (1970,W.H. Freeman and Company, San Francisco, CA)
- Sorenson and Phelps
- Physics in Nuclear Medicine, 2nd Edition (1987, WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia, PA)
- Weidner, Richard T. and Sells, Robert L.
- Elementary Modern Physics, 2nd Edition (1968, Allyn and Bacon, Inc., Boston, MA)
This course is heavily influenced by the Radiation Physics courses by Robert E. Zimmerman, MSEE, of Harvard Medical School's Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine, and Frank A. DiBianca, Ph.D. of the University of Tennessee-Memphis' Biomedical Engineering Department.
Douglas J. Wagenaar, Ph.D., email@example.com