||J. Anthony Parker, MD PhD (
||2001/09/20: First version
2010/12/12: Updated to fix crashing
||Several source files are included in Align3_TP.jar
into ImageJ's plugins folder and
||There are several plugins in the Stack Alignment group
including source files. They are all contained in Align3_TP.jar.
- Alignment (Align3_TP) aligns two stacks.
- Fusion (Fusion_TP) fuses two aligned stacks optionally in color.
- Orthogonal View Stack Display (Display3_TP) displays orthogonal
slices (x,y,z) of N aligned stack.
- Reorient Stack (Reorient3_TP) reorients a stack.
- Show Alignment (Show_AlignmentTP) uses B&W fusion or wipers to
show alignment of two slices.
- To Axial (To_AxialTP) converts a coronal or sagital stack to an axial
- To Coronal (To_CoronalTP) converts an axial or sagital stack to a
- To Sagital (To_SagiatalTP) converts an axial or coronal stack to an
- TwoD Histogram (TwoD_HistorgramTP) shows several the 2-dimensional
histogram of two images of interest for mutual information.
See the individual plugin descriptions for more details.